Outfit / Buckle up

15:25

The day I shot this outfit is already a few weeks ago. I still wanted to post it though, since I've posted several previews on it and I've gotten many sweet comments from you guys. During the past weeks I've lost some centimeters on my legs by the way... Looking at these photos it's pretty funny and also motivating to see how my legs have become leaner now!
Without further ado, this look is by far one of my favourites. I love sweaters with a high neck and the burgundy biker jacket is an item I wear pretty much every week. My mom bought it for me at Forever 21 while she was visiting San Francisco because of her job. You can throw it over almost everything and I like that it's a burgundy item, since burgundy is one of my favourite colors.
The buckle boots I'm wearing are from Manfield, whom I got a very nice collaboration with. Their boots fit me like a glove which I concern is amazing. My feet are so narrow and I tend to slip out of a lot of shoes. This hasn't happened with shoes from Manfield yet!

What I'm wearing:
Shoes: Manfield (here)
Jacket: Forever 21
Jeans: H&M
Sweater: Zara

xoxo Isabella

You Might Also Like

9 reacties

  1. Prachtige foto's! Je ziet er geweldig uit <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie look en je schoenen zijn heel leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauwie, wat ben jij mooi! En een hele gave outfit!

    Liefs,
    Annemarie
    http://anneslittlearea.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete