Recipe / Vegan, sugarfree hot chocolate16:15
As you might know, my diet is a bit different due to certain reasons. I try to avoid sugar as much as I can, I don't eat 'bad' carbohydrates which you can find in bread for example, I overall don't eat meat and I avoid products that contain milk. Because of this, it might almost seem impossible for me to have a cup of hot chocolate. Luckily I know a nice vegan recipe on this, and I'd like to share it with you! This drink is actually even healthy, which I love.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of 'biscuit spices', you can also use cinnamon if you don't have it
- 250 mL (low fat) soy milk, I always use the unsweetened one
- 3 (pitted) dates
1) Cut the dates into smaller pieces
2) Put all of your ingrediënts in a blender and mix untill smooth. I would recommend to start off with the dry ingrediënts
3) Warm it up on the stove. You can also pour your mixture in a cup and put it in the microwave for about 2,5 minutes
4) Ready to serve!
When you try out this recipe, let me know! xoxo Isabella